7.07.2006

BRAIN TWISTER

See If You Can Figure Out What These Words Have In Common...
Assess
Banana
Dresser
Grammar
Potato
Revive
Uneven
Voodoo
Are You Peeking Or Have You Already Given Up?



Give It Another Try ....






OK... Here You Go ... Hope You Didn't Cheat.
This Is Cool.





SCROLL DOWN



answer:
In All Of The Words Listed, If You Take The First Letter, Place It At The End Of The Word, And Then Spell The Word Backwards, It Will Be The Same Word.

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!
Share/Bookmark

9 comments:

sage said...

my brain wasn't up to it this evening! lol

Jack K. said...

I always cheat on these kinds of tests.

Thanks for the challenge.

Chuckle, chortle, snork.

Anand said...

hey,
I figured this one out...but u shld have given the answer in ur next post!

Jay Noel said...

Wow. I must be a genius!

Jolynn said...

That's a good one, especially since I'm horrible at these types of things! Have a great weekend.

freethoughtguy said...

No one do the voodoo like you do!

Mike V. said...

that is for people with WAAYY too much time on their hands! :)

like surfing the internets..

Hale McKay said...

I didn't cheat and I didn't solve it - but I knew it. I saw in a Games Magazine issue a while back. But is a good one.

puppytoes said...

i got it! not sure what that says about me... but there ya go!

sorry i missed this friday, apparently i missed quite a lot friday, saturday, sunday... and for no good reason. sigh.

hope you had a wonderful weekend, karen! xox neva