4.01.2006

Now for some weekend fun...

A man goes into a store and asks the clerk for some "Polish Sausage."

The clerk looked at him and asked, "Are you Polish?"

The guy, clearly offended, says, "Well, yes I am. But let me ask you something. If I asked you for Italian Sausage, would you ask me if I was Italian?

"Or, if I asked for German Bratwurst, would you ask me if I was German?

"Or if I asked you for a Kosher Hot Dog, would you ask me if I was Jewish?

"Or, if I asked you for a Taco, would you ask me if I was Mexican?

"Would ya, huh? Would Ya?"

The clerk says, "Well no."

"And if I asked you for some Irish Whiskey, would you ask me if was Irish?

"What about Canadian Bacon, would you ask me if I was Canadian?"

"Well, I probably wouldn't."

With self-indignation, the guy says: "Well, all right then, why did you ask me if I'm Polish just because I asked for Polish Sausage?"

The clerk replies: "Because you're at Home Depot."

Share/Bookmark

5 comments:

Hale McKay said...

LOL!!! Good one. I have seen a "blonde" joke like this one. But this one was better.

puppytoes said...

oh...you're so bad!! tee hee!! : D

Jack K. said...

I abhor such ethnic jokes. I do my best to restrain myself and not laugh. Laughing at others due to their unique differences that are difficult to change is scandalous.

It is all I can do to keep from rolling the floor laughing may ass off. lol

Kelly said...

I don't care what anybody says~~ That thar was funny! ;)

I sure am enjoying all the funny blogs I'm finding tonight. Surely glad I found yours.

Polly said...

For the Australian readers, think "Bunnings".
cheers