5.19.2007

Today is a sad, sad day. I've just learned of the death of jc from jc's designs (she's listed under my kewl blogs over on the right). Many of you have seen and commented on her designs since I've posted several of them here. I met her through the blogsphere on Howard Dean's former blog about four years ago and felt she was like a *sister* to me ever since.

♥ ♥ ♥ Rest in peace, my dear jc.♥ ♥ ♥

Here is her last design post on March 30, 2007...

Elephants Never Forget?


Available here.

Posted by jc at 3/30/2007 11:05:00 AM 0 comments

Labels: Democratic majority, hearings, investigations, Republicans
Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

Diane said...

I don't know her, but she sounds like she was a cool gal . . . may she rest in peace

sage said...

Sorry about your lost off a blog friend, a talented woman.

Karen, FRI your name was dragged up in the comments section on my post of yesterday (Sunday). It had to do with a former coach of the Pistons.

Karen said...

diane~ thank you.

sage~ thank you.

I'm taking a few days off blogging to digest jc's passing. It's been quite a blow, very unexpected.

*sigh*

Chuck said...

Terrible. So sorry to hear about this.