9.02.2008

Asked about Palin's national security experience, Cindy McCain could not come up with anything beyond the fact that, after all, her state is right next to Russia. "You know, the experience that she comes from is, what she has done in government -- and remember that Alaska is the closest part of our continent to Russia."

Earlier in the interview, she said that Palin was "heavily experienced" in general, citing her going from the PTA to mayor to governor -- and having a son headed for Iraq. She actually said that she started her political career at the PTA "like everybody else."

Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

Fred said...

Some of those PTA's can be pretty rough. I've been there.

BBC said...

Alaskan women are pretty fertile hey?

Well, 30 years ago I would have done her. And then hoped for crop failure.

Don't need my genes coming out of that dingbat, ha, ha, ha.

Diane said...

it just keeps getting better and better

Jolynn said...

I have to say, I'm not too sure about this one. I watched the Republican convention last night and she's well spoken, but I wasn't impressed.