5.31.2006

AMEN!
Bush is my shepherd; I dwell in want.
He maketh logs to be cut down in national forests.
He leadeth trucks into the still wilderness.
He restoreth my fears.
He leadeth me in the paths of international disgrace for his ego's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of pollution and war,
I will find no exit, for thou art in office.
Thy tax cuts for the rich and thy media control, they discomfort me.
Thou preparest an agenda of deception in the presence of thy religion.
Thou anointest my head with foreign oil.
My health insurance runneth out.
Surely megalomania and false patriotism shall follow me all the days of thy term, and my jobless child shall dwell in my basement forever!

Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

Karen said...

puppytoes~ from one sistah to another... lovelovelove backacha!!

tee, he, he... you and me could knock the crap outa 'em! ..."ka-boom"!

Jack K. said...

If that's the case, you won't need me for more than a cheering section.

Rah, rah ree,
Kick 'em in the knee.

Rah, rah rass,
Kick 'em in the Ass!

Or was it, kick 'em in the other knee?

Giggle, giggle, giggle.

If it weren't so scary it would be funny.

If it weren't so funny it would be scary.

Take your pick.

Keep on pickin' at 'em.

btw, hope you had a good time at your family reunion.

Fred said...

Jeb has his own sweater to bear down here in Florida. It's not that bad, only because the GOP holds an overwhelming majority in the two state houses.

The next election is going to be very interesting.

Hale McKay said...

I like.